- DiviWP’s terms and conditions are incorporated into these licensing terms by reference.
Licensing and intellectual property
- DiviWP’s products do not include the Divi theme or an Elegant Themes license. You will need to Purchase Divi separately for DiviWP Layouts and Sections to function correctly.
- You may use DiviWP’s products on as many client websites as you like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for enterprise licenses and associated pricing.
- If you are unsure if your use-case is covered by our license then please email us at email@example.com with your questions.
- All included Photoshop, Figma or Sketch files in DiviWP’s download package are copyrighted with all of DiviWP’s rights reserved.
- All products and services available for download via DiviWP have been developed by and are owned by DiviWP.
- All content on DiviWP’s website is copyrighted with all of DiviWP’s rights reserved.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of DiviWP’s products.
- All products which are made available for download are subject to use in terms of the GNU Public License Version 2 (GPLv2).
- You may use the demo content provided, including images, however you wish.
- All images used in the demo content have no licensing restrictions and are used from the following sources: https://unsplash.com, https://undraw.co, Elegant Themes Layout Packs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please refer to the full terms and conditions for further details.